Request A Mayoral Letter
Thank you for contacting the Mayor's Office. Please complete the form below to request a letter from Mayor Levar Stoney. The complete list of ceremonial and commemorative documents provided by the Mayor is listed below.
If an event and/or a proclamation request is needed, please select the appropriate tab in the upper right corner. Please also use the event tab for presentations of commemorative documents by the Mayor or a representative at an event.
All requests must be submitted two weeks prior to the date of the event or publication deadline. Emergency or short deadline requests must be submitted with draft language and will be accommodated as the workload permits. NOTE: We reserve the right to deny a request.
- Birthday (Milestone birthdays)
- Appreciation (A thank you for service to individuals or organizations that have performed a public service or contributed to the success of an event for the Mayor, the government, or the city)
- Greeting Message (Individual or organization hosting a conference, convention, family reunion, or an event in the Richmond Region)
- Welcome Message (Individuals or organizations that are visiting the City of Richmond or hosting an event in City of Richmond)
- Wedding Anniversary (Milestone anniversaries)
- Church Anniversary (Increments of 5 or 10 years)
- Congratulation (Given for significant accomplishments to individuals or organizations including retirement from a federal, state, or local government or private sector organization that serves the City of Richmond)
- Eagle Scout Award
Please note: All fields marked with an asterisk are required.